Shards of Thimbral : In a perfect world.

Recognizing ones influences and giving them due credit is something I think is really important, so you get this post.

In a perfect world I would be working more on Shards of Thimbral right now, but alas for me I can't control my own motivation which is in truth why I am not a professional, and why not much is moving on Shards right now.

Also in a VERY perfect world I would be able to afford to licence art of Roger Dean for Shards of Thimbral.
His work is EXACTLY what I would like the game to look like, not close, not kinda , EXACTLY.

I believe I started thinking about Shards of Thimbral when I bought the "Yessongs" album back in Highschool and his art was on the cover, I just didn't know it.

I find his work inspiring every time I look at it.

My only issue is that as I sketch ideas for Shards I keep hearing in my head, "That was already done, and done MUCH better."

Here is an example, his site has a ton more.
Image by Roger Dean (I don't know the title)


Thank you for reading and have a great day!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thoughts on Kickstarter from the smallest of fish..

A long look at ADnD 2nd ed, Players Options Spells and Magic.

WISH, not the spell. 2023 Year in Review