For the record (RPG questions)

This is this

From Here:

I'm not going to follow the rules and do one a day I will forget to do it like nine days in a row then never go back to it.

For the record:
  • First game I ever GM-ed: D&D Red box.
  • First Gm'd: basic D&D
  • First Purchased RPG: Red Box D&D
  • Most recent RPG purchase: D&D 5th edition PHB pre-order.My most recent Bird in hand  purchase, "Lords of Gossamer and Shadow."
  • First game I ever played: Dr. Who RPG? Or Star Trek? Something from FASA that Mike ran.(Unless you count Aerotech or star fleet battles?)
  • Most Olds school Game? I  still have my  basic rules cyclopedia , up until recently I had Paranoia second ed, some old splat books.
  • Favorite RPG I never got to play: Amber
  • Most intellectual rpg owned: Microscope? I'm not sure how to take the question honestly.
  • Favorite character: Of Mine? Muhadin, A large ex-slave desert nomad brawler, hands down.
  • Favorite die / dice set: I have a blue and red speckled D20 from the Torg boxed set that I think is cool.
  • Favorite game fiction: Not much for game fiction so I plead ignorance.
  • Weirdest RPG owned: HoL?
  • Old RPG you still play / read: Ad&d I have allot of stuff so I'm always going back to it.
  • Most memorable character death: My Psionisist Minril Grans got turned to stone by a retriever.
  • Best convention purchase: None
  • Favorite convention game: None, I'm not a con guy
  • Game you wish you owned: I would love to have My old Palladium Robotech books again.
  • Funniest game you've played: AAIE is good for laughs at the table, also Paranoia.
  • Favorite game system: Mayfair Exponential system (DC hero's)
  • Favorite Published adventure: I don't use many modules, But I love what I have heard about Deep Carbon Observatory, and I love what I remember From Castle Greyhawk (the comedy one.)
  • RPG I will still play 20 years from now. Our home brew game Phase abandon and Ad&D 2nd ed.
  • Favorite Licensed RPG:  DC heroes 3rd ed. also Amber
  • Best second hand RPG purchase: I think my copy of Mekton-Zeta was second hand.
  • Coolest looking RPG book: Dungeon Crawl Classics
  • Most complicated RPG: Champions. (some old edition, I think it's second)
  • Favorite RPG no one else wants to play: Mekton Zeata
  • Coolest character sheet? Note book paper.
  • Game I woudl like to see a new edition of? Mech-warrior.
  • Scariest game I've played: I have never played a horror rpg.
  • Most memorable encounter. Fighting a stone guardian with  my Dwarf Helmar, 1 HP Fuck that let me at him.
  • Rarest RPG owned? I have no idea Hell For leather perhaps?
  • Favorite RPG of all time, The next one I write. likely basic D&D Redbox and cyclopedia

    I might legit blog some of these but at least now the truth is out there.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thoughts on Kickstarter from the smallest of fish..

D20 Modern: Lets take a long look at one fork in the WOTC design road map.

I wish I could play in a campaign of (....)