I'm Back, Lights back on, bar is open.

put the shingle out we're open for business again.

I went on a trip and was sans net for  more than a week. That's over and now the blog is back up and running. I should resume posting at my normal rate this week.

What will I post.
I have no clue.
I don't want to put too fine a point on it, I prefer to be blunt. I have been  profoundly disinterested in  RPG's in general for  about a couple of months now.
I was kind of hoping a vacation  off in a different country would fire my engine a bit, perhaps it has we shall see.

Regardless I'm back at it so if you stop by regularly, thank you.
Lets keep rolling.

This  kind of building should fire the imagination  right? right.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thoughts on Kickstarter from the smallest of fish..

A long look at ADnD 2nd ed, Players Options Spells and Magic.

WISH, not the spell. 2023 Year in Review