More links to The Favorite game project!

Blissfully stolen HTML form  Quarzis's blog.
Here are more links to  "Why I love this game" entries which are all awesome.
Written by awesome people
About things which are ..
wait for it...
...
kinda awesome.

Quarzis Loves Castles and Crusades (He also loves footnotes, allegedly)

Why I love 5th Edition D&D

Not Loving Friend Computer is Treason – A Paranoia Love Story

Re: Why I Love Apocalypse World

For the love of the D&D Rules Cyclopedia

Why Arcana Evolved is Awesome

Why I Love RPGS: C. J. Carella’s WitchCraft RPG

Why I Love RPGS: Moldvay Basic

Why I love Elthos RPG

Why I Love HeroQuest 2

Blueholme

In Loving Memory: Everway

Remembered with Honour: Lace and Steel

Please take the time to read these and perhaps try a new game.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thoughts on Kickstarter from the smallest of fish..

A long look at ADnD 2nd ed, Players Options Spells and Magic.

WISH, not the spell. 2023 Year in Review