So tell me what you want, what you really really want.

Hey this is my  300th post.. 
CELEBRATE....
ok
STOP!
No more celebrating.

Or I'll tell you what I want ... Whichever.

On with the  post.
The Thing I always appreciated about the Forge* early on was that ideas, good, bad, or indifferent all got thrown around, talked about, and chewed on. If someone posted there with an RPG idea and presented it that person was guaranteed fast feedback. If that feedback was, "I think that idea doesn't work" usually it was followed with a "here's why." If that feed back was "that's, good" it was usually followed with a "how about..."
I always found that incredibly interesting to read, even if I lacked the confidence to take part at the time.

I think I am a bit of a natural Lurker.


That kind of  exchange is what I'm looking for now. Does anyone know of an active group, forum, or other online resource that is dedicated to the open exchange of  RPG ideas?  Not the discussion of a single rpg product, rather the discussion of RPG's in general. I don't care if it's a story game type forum or an OSR group or whatever, those labels don't matter to me. I'm just looking to engage with more RPG people.
Any thoughts or suggestions?

Thanks for reading,
-Mark.

 *I know mentioning "The Forge" on an RPG blog these days is inviting a heated discussion. I'm not looking for that. I don't know at what date and  time our hobby developed the  tribalism that has marred the past few years. I don't care. I stay away from that kind of discussion here and elsewhere on the web. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thoughts on Kickstarter from the smallest of fish..

A long look at ADnD 2nd ed, Players Options Spells and Magic.

WISH, not the spell. 2023 Year in Review