WISH, not the spell. 2023 Year in Review

This Year 2023:

(I will miss something)

I wrote:
Phantasmagorical caves of Rynthia.
Golden Brothers Kung-Fu cinema game.
A character supplement for AAIE
Three previous posts on this blog.
Minimus  Ludus


Created:
A large-scale poster sized map of Aleria:

I played:
Finished out a major storyline in the Aleria Campaign. (Ric Vs Melvyn Arc)
Started a new major story line in the Aleria Campaign. (dragons)
Three new people played in Aleria {WOOT}
Hero system supernatural game. {Died So Soon}
Spell-Jammer
Ravenloft.
car wars 
Jen's Be67 game
minimums Ludus.
D&D with Ernie Gygax.
AAIE a few times.

I started:
An Alerian World Book
A single player exploration supplement for Caves of Rynthia.


I tinkered with:
Reviving the Blocks tabletop game.
revival of the Phase ballgame Tabletop game.
A Fate Game amount monster hunting in the American colonies.

I read:
There are many more RPG things that I skimmed or read quickly ... A bunch of stuff that I remember particularly:

New Robotech RPG,
Beyond the supernatural 1st edition / second edition.
Basic Role playing.
SO MUCH HERO RPG.
Several Palladium games.
OO7 RPG
Mekton Zeta Plus
Wonderhome
FATE
There are many more RPG things that I skimmed or read quickly ... 


And yet I want to game more?






Comments

  1. alot of gaming for a year that seemed like a mnnimal amount of game tme. Also don't orget Otto-Con 2 :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Thoughts on Kickstarter from the smallest of fish..

A long look at ADnD 2nd ed, Players Options Spells and Magic.