Cover doodle for Amazing adventurers incredible exploits!

So I was sitting at home the  other day , it had just snowed, it was cold and I just felt like sitting on teh couch doodling.
So I grabbed some pens and a sharpie and doodled this:


Scanned it as a grey scale, and  cranked up the contrast.   
I'm not a great artist but I think this has everything Amazing adventurers incredible exploits! is about. Tentacles, spikes, ax's, hitting tentacles with ax's.
So that's that, I think I will populate the game with doodles from my AD&D game. I already have them around and why the hell not right?
Try to stay warm in the Northeast!
Have a good one.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thoughts on Kickstarter from the smallest of fish..

A long look at ADnD 2nd ed, Players Options Spells and Magic.

WISH, not the spell. 2023 Year in Review