Everything I want in a Role Playing Game (today)

So I 'm in a not great mood
It leads to this.

Role playing games are about doing things in your imagination that you can not do in real life.
If a bar tender gives me a hard time in real life, I go to another bar.
In a role playing game I punch his teeth down his throat, steal his stuff, and light the place afire.

See?
Cathartic.


We spend a lot of time working on ways to package this catharsis, but at the end of the day, I just want to kick a door down kill the bad guy and take his stuff.






Thank you for reading and listening, comments and other such things? Leave it in the comments section below.

 (While I'm on  this  one more thing, to spite what you see on television you would think that being quiet woudl be a better way to find big foot then running around screeching in the woods like a lunatic.. but WTF do I know.)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thoughts on Kickstarter from the smallest of fish..

A long look at ADnD 2nd ed, Players Options Spells and Magic.

WISH, not the spell. 2023 Year in Review