A Map for you just for the hell of it.

So here is a map.
I was thinking of doing an example adventure for  my home brew game "Amazing Adventurers and Exciting Exploits" so I sketched up a map water-colored in some bits then  though, "well I would rather go another direction."

Here is the map I started.
It became kind of a quick sketch of  something I might  expand upon latter. The real reason I never used it s that I need to leave more white space for what I want to do for AAIE.

That and I made a mistake on the entrance  structure which frankly irks me.

Have at it, Enjoy it.

Note the two thought bubble things at the top, that's something I do to sketch in my own notes.

So if you take it and use it drop me a line in the comments section to let me know how you used  it and how it went.
Cause that would be pretty cool.



As always thank you for reading.
Please leave comments , questions and  map stories in the  ink well below.
Mark






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thoughts on Kickstarter from the smallest of fish..

A long look at ADnD 2nd ed, Players Options Spells and Magic.

WISH, not the spell. 2023 Year in Review