Something I love. (a digression)

Too many posts for two days I get that.

Something I love ..and have always been more than a bit obsessed with  is procedurally generated animation.

I would love nothing more than to be talented, patient, techie, or  savvy enough to dabble in this sort of thing, but I'm not, so I live vicariously though others.

But this , using  procedures and Sound to  create 3D animations (as I understand it) is just for my simple brain, Simple brain blowing.
I'm not even upset that it's around three years old, I'm behind on this one, but glad I caught up.

Originally linked to off of the  Fantastic Blog "False Machine"

From the RESONANCE Vimeo site"
"Resonance is a collaborative project with over 30 independent visual and audio designers/studios. The aim was to explore the relationship between geometry and audio in unique ways.
resonance-film.com for more details and opportunities to get one of the limited edition Blu-Ray and DVD versions of the full film."


Check it out here.

Also Take a look at:

This CGI short "About a planet"

And

Why the  hell should I map any more? 



Thanks for letting me share.
Have a good one.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thoughts on Kickstarter from the smallest of fish..

A long look at ADnD 2nd ed, Players Options Spells and Magic.

WISH, not the spell. 2023 Year in Review