I drew something gamerly,

This is an unfinished image that was going to be  an interior scene in my AAIE game.
It had a strange beginning as a doodle (Minataur) I made while sitting around with friends playing Munchkin. I never win at munchkin, it's a known fact, so I usually kind of zone out and enjoy everyone's company when we play it. Things like this happen.
As a drawing it is pooched in a lot of places (the  background is shit, which is what I get for using a shit pencil that dulled out) but  I thought I would share it anyway, I think it's funny.

Pencil on run of the mill sketch paper
Thanks for looking
-Mark.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thoughts on Kickstarter from the smallest of fish..

A long look at ADnD 2nd ed, Players Options Spells and Magic.

WISH, not the spell. 2023 Year in Review