A game that limits Game masters: An Open question.

Question?
Is a game where the Game master is also played like a character?

Not a GM less or shared GM game.

Rather a game where the Game master starts out with limits, earns a sort of experience, which grants levels, and in turn opens up new play options in the game.
I have seen this sort of thing in board games where the person running the game is limited in what they can put into play by points. That's not quite what I'm  thinking of however.

Has anything like that been done in the context of an actual RPG?

I have never seen a game written with that kind of subsystem. I also know my knowledge of all  the RPG's out there is far from encyclopedic.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thoughts on Kickstarter from the smallest of fish..

A long look at ADnD 2nd ed, Players Options Spells and Magic.

WISH, not the spell. 2023 Year in Review